Profile picture rating
7.5- 8/10
|
|
Profile picture rating
9/10 Super cute!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Profile picture rating
10/10, love the lean
Staβ§ 8 | Eva β§ 8 | Str β§ 3 | Wis β§ 8 | Arc β§ 5 | Acc β§ 8
Evasive Maneuvers | Wandmaker (+3 Arc)
Evasive Maneuvers | Wandmaker (+3 Arc)
Profile picture rating
11/10 absolutely lovvvveeeee
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Profile picture rating
10/10
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 aesthetic ~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Profile picture rating
9/10 I love the circle frame
Profile picture rating
7/10 cute but not rlly my aesthetic
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Profile picture rating
9/10 Really aesthetic!
π²ππ©ππ²πΈππ±πΈπ πΈ
β¦ πππ'π ππΎπππΆππ ππ ππΎππΉππππ π»ππ πππΆπππππ β¦
Profile picture rating
10/10