Compliment the person above you! GAME
sorry to copy exactly what you said lol but your pfp omgggg :love2: so so cute I love the Halloween theme!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 20:18 Ok idk if I am allowed to go and post again despite posting like...literally a few minutes ago here but...HAD TO. Cause I took a look at your ency and tigeress's page and I am laughing and dying of cuteness. "Huh? Wa-and? Wand? No... I have claws.." HA.I LOVE IT. Ok I am done, if I went against a rule or something, I apologize, but it was well worth it for the kitten XD.
Eric:
thank you! <3 Iโ€™ve always thought that was cute! :lol:
by the way, you can post here whenever you want, just don't double post! <3

Tracey:
:wow: love your pfp! so Halloween themed. and your ency, I just love it! So wonderfully coded!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I LOVE YOUR NAME AND ENCY !! and I love how you capture your character's vibe

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the banners you make!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
loved your old character โ€™s name & ency, and Oliverโ€™s ency!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i like how in season your pfp is, real cool

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love Aodhan's personality. Really fun and cool! Babbling people are always funny! Also, your ferret and his name are so cute! I love this. I haven't received a compliment in a long time, this feels good!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YOURE THE SWEETEST PERSON AROUND ILYSM, love your character and kaito hehe

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด