Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR. :) the bus pass is so expensive tho :'(
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:08 I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
:'(
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time :)

U?
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:03
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:
Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xD
btw did u do the homeworks?
Ohh lol me too
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:52 How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR. :) the bus pass is so expensive tho :'(
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:08 I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
:'(
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time :)

U?
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:03
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:
Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xD
btw did u do the homeworks?
Ohh lol me too
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
I have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff

𝔉ü𝔯 π”‡π”žπ”° π”Šπ”―ΓΆΓŸπ”’π”―π”’ π”šπ”¬π”₯𝔩 ---- 1898

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
The errands are amazing! I recommend doing the errands, if you haven't already! :)
They get you a lot of money at a time :D
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:56
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:52 How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR. :) the bus pass is so expensive tho :'(
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:08 I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
:'(
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time :)

U?
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:03

Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xD
btw did u do the homeworks?
Ohh lol me too
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
I have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeeeaahhh I signed up but then fgt to do it :'( at least I earned Slytherin 35 points by doing hw
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:59 The errands are amazing! I recommend doing the errands, if you haven't already! :)
They get you a lot of money at a time :D
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:56
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:52 How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR. :) the bus pass is so expensive tho :'(
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:08 I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
:'(
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time :)

U?

Ohh lol me too
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
I have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff

𝔉ü𝔯 π”‡π”žπ”° π”Šπ”―ΓΆΓŸπ”’π”―π”’ π”šπ”¬π”₯𝔩 ---- 1898

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
WOW that's a lot! You might become one of the top overall winners (actually idk how much last month's top winners got but to me 35 is a lot :))
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 08:02 Yeeeaahhh I signed up but then fgt to do it :'( at least I earned Slytherin 35 points by doing hw
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:59 The errands are amazing! I recommend doing the errands, if you haven't already! :)
They get you a lot of money at a time :D
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:56
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:52 How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR. :) the bus pass is so expensive tho :'(
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42

Ohh lol me too
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
I have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I hope I will so i can get the prizeeeeee
but no I'm actually not cuz I did most of it last month :'( (like I earned 25 points last month and only 10 this month) but I have four hw waiting to be graded lol :)
Bella Light wrote: 43 minutes ago WOW that's a lot! You might become one of the top overall winners (actually idk how much last month's top winners got but to me 35 is a lot :))
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 08:02 Yeeeaahhh I signed up but then fgt to do it :'( at least I earned Slytherin 35 points by doing hw
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:59 The errands are amazing! I recommend doing the errands, if you haven't already! :)
They get you a lot of money at a time :D
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:56
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:52 How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR. :) the bus pass is so expensive tho :'(

I have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff

𝔉ü𝔯 π”‡π”žπ”° π”Šπ”―ΓΆΓŸπ”’π”―π”’ π”šπ”¬π”₯𝔩 ---- 1898