Last person to post wins!
Oof TINY
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
And I said I don't forgive such betrayal, look at her, she even took away bear and happy and you let her have bear
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
I didn't let her have the bear.
*snatches the bear from TINY* It's not your TINY
*snatches the bear from TINY* It's not your TINY
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Damion that's too late, I saw
Delainie, enjoy your stolen bear
Delainie, enjoy your stolen bear
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
*criesssssss* *punches Damion*
Ok since I’m such a good editor I put Dels Fall Ball dress on her:
Ok since I’m such a good editor I put Dels Fall Ball dress on her:
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Ouch why did I look
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
I will get you a cuter bear Twizzlers

Oiye! TINY That bear isn't yours. So give it back!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Fine *steals new bear*
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
You have a boyfriend, why you give me hearts
*runs away to Damion's bf*

*runs away to Damion's bf*
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Stop stealing the bears TINY
They are not for you! They are for Twizzlers
They are not for you! They are for Twizzlers
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started