Last person to post wins!
why— oml go to sleep children
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
It's only 1 in the morning. I get around... 5-4 hours of sleep each night.
Last person to post wins!
12 am! Wow. So it's like an hour time difference. Wait... how many hours of sleep do you get, and when do start school in the mornings?
Last person to post wins!
I just remembered why I'm staying up late. Because I have to finish my fanfic chapter in the book I'm writing. Signing off, guys. Maybe if you stop by at the same time tomorrow night, we could talk again.
Last person to post wins!
hey sara please don't double post
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
KkSara Bonnel wrote: 29 minutes ago I just remembered why I'm staying up late. Because I have to finish my fanfic chapter in the book I'm writing. Signing off, guys. Maybe if you stop by at the same time tomorrow night, we could talk again.