Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Okay. I cast Tantellegra on you and accio the trophy. Deal with that!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Uncursed myself and ran after her and Accio the trophy
Oh I've owled you

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I owled you back. Accio trophy! Good luck reading my owl. It'll take forever!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I just had tamales as a midnight snack///

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
They were very yummy, I had sour cream w/ them

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I love sour cream! I could eat it without anything, just the sour cream. That may be a little weird, but I don't care!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
AH! I thought I was the only one who thought that way about sour cream! :P

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh my gosh! Someone who understands!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Exactly! Ahem.. What's your favorite thing to put it on when you do add it as a topping? Mine is Taco's mostly because I have taco's every Tuesday XD