Potter VS Malfoy

-35 ohh amma go read ittt

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
Yexian Wei wrote: 4 Dec 2025, 15:30 -44 @Alice Venitera werent u supporting Malfoy before??
No? That’s no right.
Of course I like Malfoy too, but I like Harry more.
I'm sorry if I made a mistake…

-36

Potter VS Malfoy
-35!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Potter VS Malfoy
-36...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
-35!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Potter VS Malfoy
-34

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
-35

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
-34

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
-35

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
-34

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..