Let's Chat!
Huh is he born Jan 16thAvery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:04A lot better since I took more meds earlier. I’m at my brother’s party right now, so I’ve been active which helps keep my allergies in check. Fingers crossed that a good night’s rest will bounce me back since I have a formal dance tomorrow night.
My birthday is tomorrow lol
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
No. His real birthday was yesterday, but we were busy last night. Happy early birthday!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:21Huh is he born Jan 16thAvery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:04A lot better since I took more meds earlier. I’m at my brother’s party right now, so I’ve been active which helps keep my allergies in check. Fingers crossed that a good night’s rest will bounce me back since I have a formal dance tomorrow night.
My birthday is tomorrow lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hap hap happy birthdayyyVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:21Huh is he born Jan 16thAvery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:04A lot better since I took more meds earlier. I’m at my brother’s party right now, so I’ve been active which helps keep my allergies in check. Fingers crossed that a good night’s rest will bounce me back since I have a formal dance tomorrow night.
My birthday is tomorrow lol
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
hello peoplessss
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*observes carefully*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
how's it going guys
*observes colin observing*
*observes colin observing*
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
helloo
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |