Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your shop you have some really great designs and you definitely know what people want! You are a great person and the vibe you give off is so nice.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
<3
You're always so kind and sweet and I love making your banners !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love talking to you! Also, you are very kind in your rps, you have creative jokes and I love reading!
Once my Inpc is approved I will order one for him! So I'm your regular customer, you can't get rid of me!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Alli, you're one of the coolest people I know! Talking to you is one of my favourite things to do, and you're always positive!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are one of those people who always keeps me positive! You are perfect and one of the people I truly love! I can hang out with you anytime and never get bored! :wow:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
It's super fun to rp with you, and I think we have a lot in common!! I can talk forever with you and not get bored. You're the kind of person who'd spread smiles wherever you go!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I'd even be proud to talk nonsense with you! Absolutely, and we should discover more common ground!And you give me smiles too! This means so much to me
Giving compliments might be my biggest hobby. Even to someone I don't know hehehe

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a really kind person with whom I love to rp, and you're so sweeet
Best compliment giver <3

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and you seem really kind!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love the way your ency is designed!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.