Let's Chat!
Hi all
Let's Chat!
*pats blobcats*
Welp. I reckon now you know!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*snuggles*
I'm working on a family post! And then need to work on an Emmi post!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I need to write Christmas lore still as well as replies.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Mom made a kpot thingy I think, broth with gf ramen and thin slices of meat and veggies to barbeque lol
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Well good luck then and btw how are you feeling?
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:35*snuggles*
I'm working on a family post! And then need to work on an Emmi post!
I still owe tons of lore and replies to everybody!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
A lot better since I took more meds earlier. I’m at my brother’s party right now, so I’ve been active which helps keep my allergies in check. Fingers crossed that a good night’s rest will bounce me back since I have a formal dance tomorrow night.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
