OOC Let's Chat!

Hi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Av! Hru?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I’m okay. Not feeling too well, but I’m better than earlier. Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*rushes in with a blanket, some hot soup and a good cheesy film* Nooo!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 23:31 I’m okay. Not feeling too well, but I’m better than earlier. Hru?
I'm good, gald I got the giant history project over with


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Colin! Thanks for the cakes! I always love some free stuff!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you so much for the gift, Emmy! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 23:43 Thank you so much for the gift, Emmy! <3
:blush: you're welcome! i know i love a cuppa when im ill <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 23:44
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 23:43 Thank you so much for the gift, Emmy! <3
:blush: you're welcome! i know i love a cuppa when im ill <3
Same! I actually made myself a peppermint tea earlier! Tea is delicious! (Thank you to Azrael for the peppermint tea idea!)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*sore flops*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone