Compliment the person above you!
Brooke!! I like everything about you and you're a great friend!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your writing style
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
Compliment the person above you!
you've been very active on the site and I love your writing
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Compliment the person above you!
Aria! I love how you're so kind and sweet!
Compliment the person above you!
You are a very talented writer and you are a sincerely character...
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really kind and very enthusiastic person!
Compliment the person above you!
You are a very talented girl in creating images...
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! 
I love how use the gradient in your ency and in some of your posts!
I love how use the gradient in your ency and in some of your posts!