Let's Chat!
WHENS THE DARE THREADLaverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52Hey RivRiver Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52 How is everyone. I'm currently about to rage at tamodatchi life
Long time no see
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
..Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:54WHENS THE DARE THREADLaverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52Hey RivRiver Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52 How is everyone. I'm currently about to rage at tamodatchi life
Long time no see
Let's Chat!
I AM WAITING FOR IT, HONESTLY!Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:54..Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:54WHENS THE DARE THREADLaverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52Hey RivRiver Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52 How is everyone. I'm currently about to rage at tamodatchi life
Long time no see
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ASK LAV
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HI I'M LAVERNE NICE TO MEET U HOW ARE YOU I'M BAD WBU?
Let's Chat!
morning angel!
@River Grimes Lav received a dare to kiss a person IC
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GREAT THANKSLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:57morning angel!
@River Grimes Lav received a dare to kiss a person IC
Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:58GREAT THANKSLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:57morning angel!
@River Grimes Lav received a dare to kiss a person IC
Your welcome!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |