OOC Let's Chat!

Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:25 What the hell is that russian soldier uniform Clark, haha I love it! :DD
He attends my old school :P I’m glad he does. Aulis can deal with him. It’s revenge for him trying to take my man all these years ago in that maze!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:17 Uhm, should I be afraid of Colin then? /o\
yes!!! fear the hound boy!!! hes the scariest thing at hogwarts, even more terrifying than lear himself!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
*puts aconite on the table* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:23 I used to be chaotic. Now I’m just a normal boy.
Is what happened at the wedding during the summer what changed you? :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:29
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:17 Uhm, should I be afraid of Colin then? /o\
yes!!! fear the hound boy!!! hes the scariest thing at hogwarts, even more terrifying than lear himself!
Oh my god, look where I've ended up! I was told it's just a school.

OOC Let's Chat!
Just you wait…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Put Colin and Ava in a room together and watch Rome burn :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:37 Put Colin and Ava in a room together and watch Rome burn :cute:
*Puts Colin and Ava in a room and watches.*

OOC Let's Chat!
Do not put me in a room with that mangy dog!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:37 Put Colin and Ava in a room together and watch Rome burn :cute:
*Puts Colin and Ava in a room and watches.*
OOH- welcome to the site!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP