OOC Let's Chat!

Hullo Angel!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel Dayes wrote: 9 May 2026, 05:35hii
Heyo Angel!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Angel Dayes wrote: 9 May 2026, 05:35hii
Another Angel

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
IM BACK
not that you missed me :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 05:37 IM BACK
not that you missed me :lol:
BRIII, MISSED YOU!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

OOC Let's Chat!
Lara Smith wrote: 9 May 2026, 06:07Hi
Hey Lara!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm drawing Hares again help me

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 06:40 I'm drawing Hares again help me
AGAIN???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Night hio!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore