OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:51
Avery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:34 Hihi!

Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back! :lol:

Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol
Bye! I still need to write first ball posts for both of my characters
I still have Dyl to write. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:51
Avery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:34 Hihi!

Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back! :lol:

Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol
Bye! I still need to write first ball posts for both of my characters
I still have Dyl to write. . .
There going to arrive right when the fire chaos starts

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg! I just learned that someone (most likely my original coach) complained to our athletic director and those big guys that the place where I'm doing wrestling for off season is trying to recruit their "better ranking wrestlers" because I ranked first in league and that the team I'm with is trying to keep their "league rankings" looking good. So then they had to argue with everyone to say that I'm going on my own will!!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 9 May 2026, 02:01 Omg! I just learned that someone (most likely my original coach) complained to our athletic director and those big guys that the place where I'm doing wrestling for off season is trying to recruit their "better ranking wrestlers" because I ranked first in league and that the team I'm with is trying to keep their "league rankings" looking good. So then they had to argue with everyone to say that I'm going on my own will!!!
Oh my gosh that's wild and awesome that you ranked first!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 9 May 2026, 02:01 Omg! I just learned that someone (most likely my original coach) complained to our athletic director and those big guys that the place where I'm doing wrestling for off season is trying to recruit their "better ranking wrestlers" because I ranked first in league and that the team I'm with is trying to keep their "league rankings" looking good. So then they had to argue with everyone to say that I'm going on my own will!!!
YEAH!!! YOU SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS!!!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
i'll be gone for a majority of tomorrow so popping in for a brief hello!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall I don't think I'm even allowed to talk anymore cause my parents enjoy teasing me because of my accent it's partly my fault because i leaned into it but now it's just how i talk

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 May 2026, 03:57 Hello!
How are you Laasya?

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore