Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:21 Nice, I didn't ask anyone lol
Gonna have Linda come and go from there...
and that's ok, im sure there's someone out there for linda

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
She'll not even search though :lol: so I doubt it

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:10 I asked Lily's crush. I am just waiting for a reply
:eyes: ohhhhh now im curious!!!
It's Maverick lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:29
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:10 I asked Lily's crush. I am just waiting for a reply
:eyes: ohhhhh now im curious!!!
It's Maverick lol
awww i love that!!! mav is great

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:30
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:29
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:10 I asked Lily's crush. I am just waiting for a reply
:eyes: ohhhhh now im curious!!!
It's Maverick lol
awww i love that!!! mav is great
He really is! They would be a great couple

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:32
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:30
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:29
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:10 I asked Lily's crush. I am just waiting for a reply
:eyes: ohhhhh now im curious!!!
It's Maverick lol
awww i love that!!! mav is great
He really is! They would be a great couple
agreed!!! fingers crossed everything works out!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Appears*
Last edited by Mari Alves on 20 Sep 2023, 20:48, edited 2 times in total.

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:32
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:32
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:30
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:29
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:21

:eyes: ohhhhh now im curious!!!
It's Maverick lol
awww i love that!!! mav is great
He really is! They would be a great couple
agreed!!! fingers crossed everything works out!
thanks!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
<3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i am hoping for baikim still

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews