Let's Chat!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHAT?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Srsly?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
HI MADDY!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH U MADE MY DAY MELI!
HI ESTHER
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Iβm tryna stop laughing
PC: Laasya Manjunath