OOC Let's Chat!

Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
I am very excited about my shop! Sorry. :ninja:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:40
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
I am very excited about my shop! Sorry. :ninja:
It's fine! You've got every right to be excited! Opening a new shop and making banners for people is a lot of fun! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:41
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:40
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
I am very excited about my shop! Sorry. :ninja:
It's fine! You've got every right to be excited! Opening a new shop and making banners for people is a lot of fun! :grin:
:blush: awww thanks!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:38 Kait! Have you seen I've opened a shop?! <3
Hiya Emiline! <3 No, I didn’t. I’ll have to check it out.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:38 Kait! Have you seen I've opened a shop?! <3
Hiya Emiline! <3 No, I didn’t. I’ll have to check it out.
:grin:
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
It's not all I talk about...

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:38 Kait! Have you seen I've opened a shop?! <3
Hiya Emiline! <3 No, I didn’t. I’ll have to check it out.
:grin:
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
It's not all I talk about...
its an exaggeration lol my bad if I sounded rude at all

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:46
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:38 Kait! Have you seen I've opened a shop?! <3
Hiya Emiline! <3 No, I didn’t. I’ll have to check it out.
:grin:
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
It's not all I talk about...
its an exaggeration lol my bad if I sounded rude at all
Its all good! I didn't read it as rude <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
have I paid you yet for the banner? I think I have but i'm not sure

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:48 have I paid you yet for the banner? I think I have but i'm not sure
Yep you paid! <3 was it okay... I kinda struggled with yours

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Where can I buy spells? URGENT!!!!

Hiiii