Let's Chat!
LOTUS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing okay
Working on my ency
How are you?!
How are you?!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Mm good iv got graduation later :3
Let's Chat!
Congrats!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Now that I read it, I gotta finish my ency... at least I already finished the biggest part of it, wish me luck
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 7 May 2026, 22:04 Now that I read it, I gotta finish my ency... at least I already finished the biggest part of it, wish me luck
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Dang I've been here a long time-Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10No? TELL ME! WHY AM I SO UNAWARE!?Keith Moore wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:09Y'all don't know about Kim andMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:06Same question!
hahahah?
They're rumored to summon kim... We say
@avery grey hii
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs Keith!*Keith Moore wrote: 7 May 2026, 22:29Dang I've been here a long time-Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10No? TELL ME! WHY AM I SO UNAWARE!?Keith Moore wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:09Y'all don't know about Kim and?
They're rumored to summon kim... We sayenough times and he just.. appears
@avery grey hii
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*puts box on the table*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*rolls on carpet*