Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-69

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-70

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-71
Last edited by Amalie Leclerc on 19 May 2026, 10:21, edited 1 time in total.

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-72?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-73 mb sorry...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-74

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-75

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-76

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-77

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-78

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9