Let's Chat!
I told you its Chat NoirMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28SAY THE DAYUM NAME @Lily ClarkeNick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28SAY THE NAME!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25Gurll tell the name and sleep!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23sure.....
ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........
SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:32I told you its Chat NoirMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28SAY THE DAYUM NAME @Lily ClarkeNick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28SAY THE NAME!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25Gurll tell the name and sleep!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23
sure.....
ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........
SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
NotBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:32I told you its Chat NoirMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28SAY THE DAYUM NAME @Lily ClarkeNick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28SAY THE NAME!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25Gurll tell the name and sleep!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23
sure.....
ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........
SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Night Esther I gtg sleep too
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
dang its still the afternoon for me! NO FAIR!! xD
Let's Chat!
I'm gonna fail the test tomorrow
Well, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrowWell, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd
![]()
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Olivia you keep saying that and it will happen, say something like "I am going to do great" and it'll be great
Let's Chat!
I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrowWell, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd
![]()
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ