Let's Chat!
Scoutie!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
emi
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
Thanks for the tips! I'll keep them in mind! I feel a lot better now compared to this morning thanks to the meds I took.Lily Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:06Drink lots of water ! Take a 15 minute nap, they don’t take you into REM but help you feel rested. Don’t go past 30 minutes, you’ll only feel worse. Good luck on your tests !!Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:26I’ve honestly been better. Not feeling too well this morning and didn’t sleep well last night. I did take some meds, so hopefully I’ll be able to survive through my 3 tests.
As for RP, I was looking through there, I only saw a seventh year wanted people to riot for werewolf rights![]()
I appreciate that Avery ! It’s hard finding adults that aren’t staff XD, just gotta be patient.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Good to hear !Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:43Thanks for the tips! I'll keep them in mind! I feel a lot better now compared to this morning thanks to the meds I took.Lily Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:06Drink lots of water ! Take a 15 minute nap, they don’t take you into REM but help you feel rested. Don’t go past 30 minutes, you’ll only feel worse. Good luck on your tests !!Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:26I’ve honestly been better. Not feeling too well this morning and didn’t sleep well last night. I did take some meds, so hopefully I’ll be able to survive through my 3 tests.
As for RP, I was looking through there, I only saw a seventh year wanted people to riot for werewolf rights![]()
I appreciate that Avery ! It’s hard finding adults that aren’t staff XD, just gotta be patient.![]()
Com estima e magia,
Lily gray
Let's Chat!
Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon Everyone!
Let's Chat!
Good mornin. The streetlights were on. I find something poetic about streetlights in the morning
Let's Chat!
Still chuffed over my grade in Prose
But man, I've a ton of reading to do for next week's class and I really want to get replies and homeworks done for Casey...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Good evening!
Let's Chat!
Anybody want or need a banner?
Let's Chat!
Is there anyone here who is experienced with moderating duels who can check the moderation I’ve done? I think it’s right, but want to check