OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38 OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREE!!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:39
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38 OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREE!!!!!
LAASYA!!!!! LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:32 Yay!! Have some ๐Ÿฐ
Can I have some too? :cute:
Obvs!!
Also, cute pfp, for Lassi

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:36
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:32

OLI!! HAVENT SEEN YA IN A WHILE!!!
Madeline!! How are you?
Good! Where have you been!?
I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.
Oh tough luck!!
Good Luck though!
Break a leg not really....
Thanks <33 anybody knows stuff about Islam and Judaism? That's what I've got a test on Oh my, I also just remembered that I've got a test on physics next week... I'm so cooked

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:36
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:33

Madeline!! How are you?
Good! Where have you been!?
I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.
Oh tough luck!!
Good Luck though!
Break a leg not really....
Thanks <33 anybody knows stuff about Islam and Judaism? That's what I've got a test on Oh my, I also just remembered that I've got a test on physics next week... I'm so cooked
No way! You got this!

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:36
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:33

Madeline!! How are you?
Good! Where have you been!?
I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.
Oh tough luck!!
Good Luck though!
Break a leg not really....
Thanks <33 anybody knows stuff about Islam and Judaism? That's what I've got a test on Oh my, I also just remembered that I've got a test on physics next week... I'm so cooked
Dayum! :lol: Good Luck for sure!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:43
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:36

Good! Where have you been!?
I've been busy with life, still is to be honest! I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for but I don't want to study either. And I've got my show on Sunday.
Oh tough luck!!
Good Luck though!
Break a leg not really....
Thanks <33 anybody knows stuff about Islam and Judaism? That's what I've got a test on Oh my, I also just remembered that I've got a test on physics next week... I'm so cooked
No way! You got this!
MIKEY!! :wow: Thanks mate!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:39
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38 OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREE!!!!!
LAASYA!!!!! LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!!!
Thank you! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:44
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:39
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:38 OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREE!!!!!
LAASYA!!!!! LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!!!
Thank you! <3
Oooooh is That Laasy!?
Such a cwute pfp!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:59
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:50Cat
Cat
Cat
Cat
Cat

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6