Let's Chat!
OH LOOK @Ryder Hawke your TWINBree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14Awww shucks I've missed ya too!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:12BEEEEEE I MISSED YOU
Anyways
HOWs life
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
How am I his twin?!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:17OH LOOK @Ryder Hawke your TWINBree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:14Awww shucks I've missed ya too!
AnywaysHOWs life
Not so well right now
How have you been?!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
No i meant the picBree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:19How am I his twin?!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:17OH LOOK @Ryder Hawke your TWIN
AnywaysHOWs life
![]()
Not so well right nowEveryone is really sick in my family right now. Hopefully the youngest doesn't starting throwing up too
How have you been?!
OH
HOPE YOU GET BETTER
Take lots of rest, and try having warm soup, really helps a lot!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
On a dress rehearsal trip and the bus is just about packed
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
@Summer Lancaster Just answered and will sign up now!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Hi guys! Did y’all notice slytherins are getting more and more people quickly? Or is it just my imagination?
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
I am back, chat!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*Gasps* He's a goof?!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:20No i meant the picBree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:19How am I his twin?!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:17OH LOOK @Ryder Hawke your TWIN
AnywaysHOWs life
![]()
Not so well right nowEveryone is really sick in my family right now. Hopefully the youngest doesn't starting throwing up too
How have you been?!
OH
HOPE YOU GET BETTER
Take lots of rest, and try having warm soup, really helps a lot!
Hopefully. I am not that sick anymore. Although I was the first one to throw up it was only once. Now I'm just coughing up a storm
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
OhhhBree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:23*Gasps* He's a goof?!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:20No i meant the picBree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:19How am I his twin?!![]()
Not so well right nowEveryone is really sick in my family right now. Hopefully the youngest doesn't starting throwing up too
How have you been?!
OH
HOPE YOU GET BETTER
Take lots of rest, and try having warm soup, really helps a lot!
Hopefully. I am not that sick anymore. Although I was the first one to throw up it was only once. Now I'm just coughing up a storm
IM SURE ITLL GET BETTER!!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Does anybody want cake?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
