OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:23 Now I'm actually feeling hungry lol
Want cake? I am baking it...
SEND IT OVER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:23 Now I'm actually feeling hungry lol
Want cake? I am baking it...
SEND IT OVER
*nom nom noms on thin air* FOODDDDD

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
LILY YES I DO DESPERATELY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I WANT CAKE TOOOO!!!
btw I'm heading to bed soon.. :(

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Lemme cook!

@ Briar Anderson Sebastien replied

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28 I WANT CAKE TOOOO!!!
btw I'm heading to bed soon.. :(
BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28 I WANT CAKE TOOOO!!!
btw I'm heading to bed soon.. :(
BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?
thank you <3 <3 have a nice day!
certainly!! but Cassie might be doing a lot of talking with Zephy and not notice Rosie at first~ (you read that too?)

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:32
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28 I WANT CAKE TOOOO!!!
btw I'm heading to bed soon.. :(
BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?
thank you <3 <3 have a nice day!
certainly!! but Cassie might be doing a lot of talking with Zephy and not notice Rosie at first~ (you read that too?)
Yesss...and I'm good with that, she's fine just chilling!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:33
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:32
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28
Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28 I WANT CAKE TOOOO!!!
btw I'm heading to bed soon.. :(
BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?
thank you <3 <3 have a nice day!
certainly!! but Cassie might be doing a lot of talking with Zephy and not notice Rosie at first~ (you read that too?)
Yesss...and I'm good with that, she's fine just chilling!
great! and maybe when Cassie tells Rosie all about it, she can go 'oh that's why you kept talking to him back then!' nighty night!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Night! cassie I think we hv the same time zone

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞