Let's Chat!
I heard that the performance group is coming to my city later this year!! I really wanna see the live show.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:27Oh, that's so fun! I've watched it at home before and loved the music!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:20sure!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:14Thanks! you do you, I'll catch up eventually!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:12whoo congrats!! I shall add sth to your list today/tmrRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55 @Cassie Jiang-I'm good, thanks! I hope you are tooAnd can't wait, I'm almost done with my to-do list of replies/starters, should finish today!!!
@Madeline Tomlinson-......
He did WHAT NOW?!?!?![]()
![]()
btw we watched part of the phantom of the opera musical's video at school today! it's marvellous!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT ISLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28Yup she is
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT ISLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28Yup she is
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh, wow! That sounds like it would be so much fun, I hope you get to go!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:30I heard that the performance group is coming to my city later this year!! I really wanna see the live show.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:27Oh, that's so fun! I've watched it at home before and loved the music!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:20sure!
btw we watched part of the phantom of the opera musical's video at school today! it's marvellous!!
Let's Chat!
G and me are having a thread soon!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:33HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT ISLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:28Yup she is
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YESSS!!!! #GRIARBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35G and me are having a thread soon!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:33HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT IS
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
that just sounds weird lolLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35YESSS!!!! #GRIARBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35G and me are having a thread soon!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:33HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT IS
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
Brillix? LIke a friend duo
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YAYYYY!!! FINALLY!!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:36that just sounds weird lolLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35YESSS!!!! #GRIARBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35G and me are having a thread soon!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:33HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:32
LITERALLY NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT IT IS
IM HAVING MY FUN HERE
Brillix? LIke a friend duo
Now for Meli and Maddy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I got two more guysLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:37YAYYYY!!! FINALLY!!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:36that just sounds weird lolLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:35YESSS!!!! #GRIAR
Brillix? LIke a friend duo
Now for Meli and Maddy
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
WAIT WHO?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:39I got two more guysLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:37YAYYYY!!! FINALLY!!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:36that just sounds weird lol
Brillix? LIke a friend duo
Now for Meli and Maddy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |