Let's Chat!
Asha - have fun.
Maddy -
okay then
Maddy -
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
TRACK AND FEILD DAY!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
FLAME!!!!!!!! HRU??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GOOD! NERVOUS FOR TRACK THOUGH!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
GOOD LUCK!!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:19GOOD! NERVOUS FOR TRACK THOUGH!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks! Gotta run! Pun intended!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:19GOOD LUCK!!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:19GOOD! NERVOUS FOR TRACK THOUGH!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
BYEE!!!!!!! Have fun!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:22Thanks! Gotta run! Pun intended!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:19GOOD LUCK!!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:19GOOD! NERVOUS FOR TRACK THOUGH!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
helloooo
Let's Chat!
BROOK! HRU?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
good evening everyone!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball