How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIE!!!
๐ฒ๐๐ฉ๐๐ฒ๐ธ๐๐ฑ๐ธ๐ ๐ธ
โฆ ๐๐๐'๐ ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐พ๐๐น๐๐๐๐ ๐ป๐๐ ๐๐๐ถ๐๐๐๐๐ โฆ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ROSYY
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 AMEZZ
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 JOSEE
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 suppp
any interesting stuff happened today?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10

@Joseph Sims naurr not really... wait lemme text ya on disc-
@Joseph Sims naurr not really... wait lemme text ya on disc-
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 JAYYYY
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 clarkiee
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.