Let's Chat!
Trying to find someone for MaddyLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:57Replies. You?
Already found him, but he ain't replying
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! Hru all? I'm about to do cricket, but the people I am doing it with make me so angry
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
No wayy!!!! I play Cricket too!!Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:02 Hi everyone! Hru all? I'm about to do cricket, but the people I am doing it with make me so angry![]()
![]()
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
WHO MISSED ME
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
not me...
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
lolz I was joking gurllBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:12IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Talking to him are you?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:12IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
who..??Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:13Talking to him are you?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:12IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Bri should I tell?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:13who..??Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:13Talking to him are you?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:12IM STILL HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |