How Well Known Are You On HiO?

1000000000/10 heyooo Rosyy :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 tis you again! :wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 whatcha up to? More chaos?? ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 pfft- that's your job! im just an innocent angelic lil girl :cute:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Pfffftttt angelic :tongue:
I should keep a counter for da number of times ya threaten to kill me :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 T-) T-) are ya sure that was me...?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 mmm i dont know man :rofl: but there certainly ain't a lot of Amalie Leclercs I know

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/1o pretty sure you've confused me with someone else :decayed: :decayed:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 if ya say so T-)
super corny tongue reaction

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 yo Jose

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯