Potter VS Malfoy!

28!!

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Potter VS Malfoy!
29!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Potter VS Malfoy!
28!!

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Potter VS Malfoy!
27!! yayy!!! She did!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
28! I love the new NPC, Alliasta!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Potter VS Malfoy!
27!! you mean me? Hehe thanks ma'am

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Potter VS Malfoy!
28! :lol:



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Potter VS Malfoy!
27!! 8)

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Potter VS Malfoy!
26!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
25!!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█