31 Dec 2023, 05:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
31 Dec 2023, 05:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
6
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
31 Dec 2023, 05:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby