Let's Chat!
FR!!!!!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
omg, so prettyyy
Let's Chat!
Question for people on discord, what am I missing by not having it? Is it really active all the time?
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
But it's so worth it in the end I haven't made any in ages but my first project was a big one ;n; it turned out good tho
Let's Chat!
Morning chat!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
morning Lily ! {I'm personally just going to bed
}
|
|
Let's Chat!
Oh then, Night Graci!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'VE FINISHED THE CUFF! FINALLY! And it only took an hour-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."