OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:12 Thank you, flame!!!
You are very most welcome!
Nick Jameson wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:05 SEA-BRAIN!
Solar-Boy!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
*peers in*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:29
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:23

Squee! :wow: <3
*tacklesnugs!*
*Climbs atop Colin's lap!*

I have lots of lore to crack on with!
*snugs close to Emmi*

Oo, what lore are you cooking up??
We still have to learn more about that mystery man!
Indeed!

Oo yes! Who is he? You can tell me! :grin:

Also! I did a surprise for EmmiCo!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:03 I GOT INTO THE COLLEGE PROGRAM THING!!!!!
YAYAYYAYA <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:29
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 03:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 02:16

*tacklesnugs!*
*Climbs atop Colin's lap!*

I have lots of lore to crack on with!
*snugs close to Emmi*

Oo, what lore are you cooking up??
We still have to learn more about that mystery man!
Indeed!

Oo yes! Who is he? You can tell me! :grin:

Also! I did a surprise for EmmiCo!
Tis a surprise!!

Speaking of surprise... Ooooo?! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
helllooo anyone here :thinking:

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.

OOC Let's Chat!
*le gasp* A sixth year!? HIIII

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:45 *le gasp* A sixth year!? HIIII
heyyy hows it going

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.

OOC Let's Chat!
Katherine Labrouder wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:49
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 May 2026, 21:45 *le gasp* A sixth year!? HIIII
heyyy hows it going
Its going good! Doing some drafting for starters. How are youuu?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP