Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

It’s nearly 4:30 am here but it feels like 7:00 am for me :'(

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Try to sleeeep still early

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 02:30 Try to sleeeep still early
I’m still used to IST time.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:bye:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:wow:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 02:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:54
I'm almost done typing. Just warning you its a lot


Edit: I'm done!
Ops i thought i’m quoting, i accidentally clicked edit :upsidedown:

now I’m scared, heading there now.
That makes sense wtf

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
GUYSS I CAN CODEEEE! I just learned how!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tina Carille wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 03:01 GUYSS I CAN CODEEEE! I just learned how!
Yay!!