OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:52 Both, you and Lassi are suffering
Yes!
And my mom might check any day!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:52 Both, you and Lassi are suffering
Yes!
And my mom might check any day!!
Wait what?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:52 Both, you and Lassi are suffering
Yes!
And my mom might check any day!!
wait what? srsly?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:52 Both, you and Lassi are suffering
Yes!
And my mom might check any day!!
wait what? srsly?
Yes! If she’s feeling like it! I told you, she thinks this is a website for reading lore! It isn’t likely tho

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:52 Both, you and Lassi are suffering
Yes!
And my mom might check any day!!
wait what? srsly?
Yes! If she’s feeling like it! I told you, she thinks this is a website for reading lore! It isn’t likely tho
damn if that's so..... then fine....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:11
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:52 Both, you and Lassi are suffering
Yes!
And my mom might check any day!!
wait what? srsly?
Yes! If she’s feeling like it! I told you, she thinks this is a website for reading lore! It isn’t likely tho
damn if that's so..... then fine....
Don’t worry, she won’t scold you guys, because she can’t!!

And I prefer being single for now

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:11
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01

Yes!
And my mom might check any day!!
wait what? srsly?
Yes! If she’s feeling like it! I told you, she thinks this is a website for reading lore! It isn’t likely tho
damn if that's so..... then fine....
Don’t worry, she won’t scold you guys, because she can’t!!

And I prefer being single for now
okay then..... as you wish....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:13
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:11
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:01
wait what? srsly?
Yes! If she’s feeling like it! I told you, she thinks this is a website for reading lore! It isn’t likely tho
damn if that's so..... then fine....
Don’t worry, she won’t scold you guys, because she can’t!!

And I prefer being single for now
okay then..... as you wish....
Thanks!

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyaa peeps!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47 Heyaa peeps!
MELI

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe