How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
its da silly naptoonian unicorn I stabbed!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALICIOUSSSSSS *eats*
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 *doesn't fight back* *looks around laurie's stomach* atp, tis my second home...
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 gods Laurie, stop eating peeps T. T
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ikr!! T.T
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10 stubborn earthling
JK hiiiiii inf/10
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-inf/10
stupid silly naptoonian lol inf/10 hey hey! class over?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-inf/10
yeaaapp :>>
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-inf/10
cool!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 What's going on here????
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃