Let's Chat!
lol, I mean fair enough!Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:09I know!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:06But what? Rosie won't hate Cassie at all, she's happy when people are happy, especially her bestiesCassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:03WOWRosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:02SICKNESS!!! She's just sick! Disregard the fact that she feels fine...SHE'S JUST SICK OKAY!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:00 oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND...![]()
actually I meantbut....At least I'm not the one with a crush on him(all IC duh) at the moment...I'm just the cool wing girl(for now)!![]()
![]()
![]()
I mean Cassie is onto this ship OOCly too rn lol. I didn't find that detail before~
Let's Chat!
rosalyn! pls check your banner!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
good night everyone!!
have a nice day/dream
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Heya peeps
Goodnight Cassie
Goodnight Cassie
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
night Cassie!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily! I'm going, one sec(I was reply-writing)!
Let's Chat!
Npp!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
MADDY BACK CHAT!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
MADDIE BADDIE
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELI!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles