OOC Let's Chat!

Mirada Johnson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:54
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:45 Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~

@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet! ^^
Aahhh I see! (Rosie's oblivious *sigh* and so is he *even bigger sigh*
Zeph?
... :whistling: ...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
you're making it toooo obvious! ^^

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:51 @Rosalyn Willows btw I love what you did in the latest reply of untold secret! it makes everything reasonable!!

@Madeline Tomlinson ooh I'll try not to then... <3
I wasn't talking about calling me Maddy just so yknow lol I meant I dont like how Lils and Bri and Meli are teasing me,...

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:57 you're making it toooo obvious! ^^
At least I'm not the one with a crush on him(all IC duh) at the moment...I'm just the cool wing girl(for now)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:56
Mirada Johnson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:54
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:45 Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~

@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet! ^^
Aahhh I see! (Rosie's oblivious *sigh* and so is he *even bigger sigh*
Zeph?
... :whistling: ...

Mmmmm
Rosie wrote:Rosie hoped that he couldn't feel her pulse get a bit quicker
Actual evidence

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:59
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:56
Mirada Johnson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:54
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:45 Hi Esther!
Maddy (can I call you this?) it's a SECRET~~

@Rosie I mean ICly rn. Cassie hasn't found about much about their friendship yet! ^^
Aahhh I see! (Rosie's oblivious *sigh* and so is he *even bigger sigh*
Zeph?
... :whistling: ...

Mmmmm
Rosie wrote:Rosie hoped that he couldn't feel her pulse get a bit quicker
Actual evidence
No, actually, she's 'sick'...totally...she's confused okay she doesn't understand herself!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND... :whistling:

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:58
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:51 @Rosalyn Willows btw I love what you did in the latest reply of untold secret! it makes everything reasonable!!

@Madeline Tomlinson ooh I'll try not to then... <3
I wasn't talking about calling me Maddy just so yknow lol I meant I dont like how Lils and Bri and Meli are teasing me,...
SRSLY??? AFTER ALL THE TIMES YOU TEASED ME??? SHOULDN'T I TEASE YOU AS WELL??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:00 oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND... :whistling:
SICKNESS!!! She's just sick! Disregard the fact that she feels fine...SHE'S JUST SICK OKAY!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:02
Cassie Jiang wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:00 oh okay Maddy!
what are you talking about Rosie? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND... :whistling:
SICKNESS!!! She's just sick! Disregard the fact that she feels fine...SHE'S JUST SICK OKAY!!!
WOW
actually I meant
At least I'm not the one with a crush on him(all IC duh) at the moment...I'm just the cool wing girl(for now)!
but....

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball