Let's Chat!
GIRL THE GUY THEY GOT FOR YOU IS TOP TIERMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:36WILL NEVER GET ONE FOR MADDY TOO!!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:35There really is...Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33dude, there's a shortage of boys here...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:33 Random question...anybody we ship Rosie with(I have a plot that just started going, but I'm just genuinely curious)?
i haven't found one for bri, lassi, meli, jules etc YET
Wait- Julia has, u forgot!!!
Hi Emiline!
ACCEPT IT
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
WE HAVE TO, AND WE WILL TELL YOU AFTER HE REPLIESMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Trust, he is. I’ve talked to him loads, he’s perfect, now that i think of itMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
wasBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38Trust, he is. I’ve talked to him loads, he’s perfect, now that i think of itMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yes!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38Trust, he is. I’ve talked to him loads, he’s perfect, now that i think of itMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 14:38 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!?
AND I HAVE A FEELING U WONT GET A REPLY!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
good evening chat!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
EVENING CASS
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
evening Cassie!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
CASSIEEE!!! How are you this evening(morning for me)?