Last person to post wins!
Nothing much. Finished all that holiday h.w now I get to chill
Last person to post wins!
Heyyyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Laasya!! Hru???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Good! Finished all the holiday h.w! You?
Last person to post wins!
Nice!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Apr 2026, 12:42Good! Finished all the holiday h.w! You?
Just got off from tution...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I give up
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
I just searched it up and I get it now
Last person to post wins!
Kind of looks like i amNick Jameson wrote: 10 Apr 2026, 09:15You are not winningLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 23:40Am i now?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews