Profile picture rating

9/10 i love it!!

STA 5 | EVA 4 | STR 8 | WIS 7 | ARC 6 | ACC 5
Prodigal Flying Learner

Profile picture rating
8/10

I am alive !!!

Profile picture rating
7/10 super cute !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Profile picture rating
10/10 <3

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10 I think she's beautiful, especially the makeup

You make me wanna make you fall in love───⊹
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf

Profile picture rating
10/10 I really like the angelic vibe it's giving

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

Profile picture rating
9/10 I like the style !!

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10 so pretty!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
10/10 lwk reminds me of the chamber of secrets

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

Profile picture rating
9/10 I love how it has a lot of shading and just looks super chill. Did you draw it or get it from the internet?

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower