Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Hmm. We should do someone who people know pretty well, though, or no one will choose them...
Apart from Beuxbatons and Durmstrang, Idk other people.... so who do you think?
Apart from Beuxbatons and Durmstrang, Idk other people.... so who do you think?
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
omg since we did the golden trio, why not do the silver trio?
Draco, Zabini and Pansy!
yk, for this round I was going to go for Fred since I didnt know which to choose between the twins T.T
Draco, Zabini and Pansy!
yk, for this round I was going to go for Fred since I didnt know which to choose between the twins T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Full name: Rea Kont
How many posts I made: 43 I think
How many posts I made: 43 I think
Rea Kont- prettiest witch EVER (JK JK)
Check out my store for personalized Jokes, pictures, and memes -JMP-!!!
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
We did Draco though... and isn't the Silver Trio Luna, Neville and Ginny?Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 14:57 omg since we did the golden trio, why not do the silver trio?
Draco, Zabini and Pansy!
yk, for this round I was going to go for Fred since I didnt know which to choose between the twins T.T
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
oh rlly? I didnt see it on the list..Edith Walkers wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 15:35We did Draco though... and isn't the Silver Trio Luna, Neville and Ginny?Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 14:57 omg since we did the golden trio, why not do the silver trio?
Draco, Zabini and Pansy!
yk, for this round I was going to go for Fred since I didnt know which to choose between the twins T.T
idk ngl, they prob r, but in diff AUs ppl call these trios silver trios
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Why don't we do Krum, Fleur and Pansy? One from each school...
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
ooo suree! I think im going for Pansy, she wasnt shown much but she supported Draco (in AUs and the OG one)
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Okay! I'm editing first post, and meanwhile:
Krum: 1
Krum: 1
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
P1
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..