31 Dec 2023, 05:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
31 Dec 2023, 05:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
42
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
31 Dec 2023, 05:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
31 Dec 2023, 05:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby