Let's Chat!
RIVERR
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Does anyone want a free song banner thingy? Idrk what to call it
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
RIVER! HRU?
Sure!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:03 Does anyone want a free song banner thingy? Idrk what to call it
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
ILL TAKE ITKennedy Cheek wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:03 Does anyone want a free song banner thingy? Idrk what to call it
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I am fine...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Good more or less! Gotta face one of my scary teachers today!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
RYRY!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |