OOC Let's Chat!

Hope you feel better Maddy!

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:13
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:11 Hello!
Hiya Lex wsp?
Not much, just dreading school like always, you?
I got pink eye sadly....stuck home....Good Luck with school!
Are you ok Mads??? Get better!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Guys! Just eyes are watering loml.
Also Hi to u Bri and Esther!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:15 Thanks Guys! Just eyes are watering loml.
Also Hi to u Bri and Esther!
Hey!
Meli's been trying to find someone for you we've been exchanging owls from like, an hour!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:15 Thanks Guys! Just eyes are watering loml.
Also Hi to u Bri and Esther!
Hey!
Meli's been trying to find someone for you we've been exchanging owls from like, an hour!
NOOOOOOOOO!!! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GET AWAY FROM THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:15 Thanks Guys! Just eyes are watering loml.
Also Hi to u Bri and Esther!
Hey!
Meli's been trying to find someone for you we've been exchanging owls from like, an hour!
NOOOOOOOOO!!! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GET AWAY FROM THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEAH THAT AIN'T HAPPENING
Btw you know who Stray Kids are right?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:15 Thanks Guys! Just eyes are watering loml.
Also Hi to u Bri and Esther!
Hey!
Meli's been trying to find someone for you we've been exchanging owls from like, an hour!
NOOOOOOOOO!!! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GET AWAY FROM THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEAH THAT AIN'T HAPPENING
Btw you know who Stray Kids are right?
NOOO MELIIII!! I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED!!!

Yeah Obvi ik who stray kids are!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:15 Thanks Guys! Just eyes are watering loml.
Also Hi to u Bri and Esther!
Hey!
Meli's been trying to find someone for you we've been exchanging owls from like, an hour!
NOOOOOOOOO!!! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GET AWAY FROM THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEAH THAT AIN'T HAPPENING
Btw you know who Stray Kids are right?
NOOO MELIIII!! I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED!!!

Yeah Obvi ik who stray kids are!
WHOS YOUR BIAS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:16

Hey!
Meli's been trying to find someone for you we've been exchanging owls from like, an hour!
NOOOOOOOOO!!! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GET AWAY FROM THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEAH THAT AIN'T HAPPENING
Btw you know who Stray Kids are right?
NOOO MELIIII!! I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED!!!

Yeah Obvi ik who stray kids are!
WHOS YOUR BIAS
Dont Really know.... Changbin or maybe felix?
Wbu?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:24

NOOOOOOOOO!!! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GET AWAY FROM THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEAH THAT AIN'T HAPPENING
Btw you know who Stray Kids are right?
NOOO MELIIII!! I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED!!!

Yeah Obvi ik who stray kids are!
WHOS YOUR BIAS
Dont Really know.... Changbin or maybe felix?
Wbu?
It'll always be LEE KNOW for me
SOoo im making a club, do you want to join
I was originally doing a one direction club, but then realised that there isnt much to talk about rn

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe