Let's Chat!
YAYAYAY, I AINT TOO!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:13IM NOT HUMANLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:12How the hell did you do that?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:03UHHHLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:01Bruh, how did you even bump your head while brushing?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:00
LOTUS!!!!
i somehow banged my head on the door while brushing....the door's thankfully fine! It'll get better just rest
ALSO HOW ON EARTH DO YOU CROCHET
Somehow tripped on air, did a pirouette, and banged my head...
anyways gtg now
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Bye LYDERLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:16YAYAYAY, I AINT TOO!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:13IM NOT HUMANLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:12How the hell did you do that?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 10:03UHHH
Somehow tripped on air, did a pirouette, and banged my head...
anyways gtg now
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
OOOOHH ITS JUST ME MYSELF AND I
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Nope bri
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
@River Grimes
I'm here
I'm here
Let's Chat!
Hi Chat
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hello!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hiya Lex wsp?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Not much, just dreading school like always, you?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I got pink eye sadly....stuck home....Good Luck with school!Lex Kervick wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:12Not much, just dreading school like always, you?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles