Let's Chat!
Yup! And she got her ability approvedJoseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14Milicahave ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid
![]()
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home
Heyooo Esthernew inpc i seee
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
What if we found a way to be both at the same timeMilica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:15Not yet.. the journey is quite long I'm afraid.Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14Milicahave ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid
![]()
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home
Heyooo Esthernew inpc i seee
Morninn Flame!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Maybe I'll join too...Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:16What if we found a way to be both at the same timeMilica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:15Not yet.. the journey is quite long I'm afraid.Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14Milicahave ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid
![]()
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home
Heyooo Esthernew inpc i seee
Morninn Flame!
Let's Chat!
So, hru?Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:16What if we found a way to be both at the same timeMilica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:15Not yet.. the journey is quite long I'm afraid.Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14Milicahave ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid
![]()
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home
Heyooo Esthernew inpc i seee
Morninn Flame!
Let's Chat!
hi humanoids!
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Did ya just call me a humanoid Lauren
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Heyaa
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.