How Well Known Are You On HiO?

100000000/10 I'm fine, A bit bored tho. Why are u stressed? :(

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 exams.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 oof Well I'm sending the best of luck to you though I doubt you'll need it :) and a virtual cookie :cookie: :grin: :meninblack:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 I need it...

And tyy for the cookiee!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I see you around a lot! :bye:

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I see you around a lot! :)

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10